WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



vrijdag 24 juli 2015

Rainy day


Hallo allemaal.
Bedankt voor de leuke reacties :) Aangezien jullie de nieuwe stijl leuk vinden en ik lange tijd niks nieuws heb geplaatst heb ik er vandaag nog maar eentje voor jullie gemaakt :) Veel plezier ermee!
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

*************
Hi everybody.
Thanks for the nice comments :) Since you seem to like the new style and I haven't posted new stamps in a while I decided to draw another one for you today :) Have fun with it!
greetings Sliekje and cats

8 opmerkingen:

KatD zei

Thank you!

ike zei

How delightful - THANK YOU xxx

Dawn H zei

So adorable. Thank you.

Dee zei

Super cute! Made me smile!

Thanks so much!

Carla zei

Dank je wel voor weer een mooie digi. Maar om heel eerlijk te zijn vind ik de digi's met fineliner mooier. Dit is naturrtlijk een heel persoonlijke smaak. Maar de vorige keer vroeg je om een reactie, dat heb ik toen niet gedaan. Nu je verder lijkt te gaan in "potlood digi's" wil ik toch graag mijn menig geven.
Groetjes, Carla

Rene zei

Oh cute, a puppy in rain boots! Thank you!

Danielle zei

What an adorable image. Thanks so much for sharing yoru work.

BMW zei

How appropriate was this stamp today! I live in Tampa, FL, USA and we have had so much rain that the roads are flooded and people have had to leave their homes! I am one of the lucky ones with a home on higher ground, but no going out on the streets!! If we have no more rain the rest of the year, we will still be above average in rainfall. Thank you for this very cute (and timely) image!!