WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



vrijdag 8 maart 2013

Easter Bunny



Hallo allemaal.
Hier is nog een digi voor de Pasen :)
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

*************
Hi everybody.
Here's another digi for Easter :)
greetings Sliekje and cats

13 opmerkingen:

Cora Schram zei

Hier wordt ik echt heel vrolijk van.
Ik krijg er lentekriebels van.

Groetjes Cora

Shuckclod zei

Thank you for this one too...

Sandra H zei

Thank you Sleikje your so kind xx

Avril H zei

Many thanks :)

jj zei

How cute! love the ladybug on his ear! You always add such cute touches!

Thank you!

Poppet zei

Thank you, such a cute Easter Bunny. :-) xx

Danielle zei

Very cute! Thank you for sharing your work.

Time to be creativ zei

Ich danke dir für diesen süßen Digi Stamp. Ich werde ihn bestimmt noch benutzen.
Liebe Grüße, Anja

Rhonda Miller zei

Cute. Thank you.

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers zei

Oh, I love this! Thank you so much! :)

TinaLinn zei

Thank you soo much, your digis are amazing =)

Turwen zei

Hey!

I used this wonderful image for one of my card works. If you want to see it just come over to my blog, I would be very happy :-). Thanks a lot for the cute Easter bunny :-).

Hugs!

Fanny DG zei

Beautiful bunny!! Thanks!!! :o)