WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



zaterdag 14 juli 2012

My mom's blog



Hallo allemaal.
Mijn moeder maakt, als ze er tijd voor heeft, graag kaarten. En natuurlijk vind ze het erg leuk om vooral mijn digistamps te gebruiken. Ik ben trots op de kaarten die ze maakt en vind het erg leuk dat ze nu een blog heeft waar ze haar kaarten op kan zetten!
Ze is vandaag pas begonnen maar ik zou zeggen ga eens een kijkje bij d'r nemen :)
sliekje's Mom's cards
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

*****************
Hi everybody.
My mother likes to make cards (when she has time for it). And ofcourse she especially likes to use my digistamps. I am very proud of her, she makes beautifull cards, and i am pleased that she now has her own blog where she can place her cards!
She just started today but it's worth to pay her a visit :)
sliekje's Mom's cards
greetings Sliekje and cats

7 opmerkingen:

Rhonda Miller zei

Thanks for sharing the link. I'm off to take a look.

Rene zei

This is wonderful! Her cards are beautiful, and it's so neat that she is using your images. I will visit her blog regularly!

Jennifer zei

I just popped over to see you're mom's blog! She does make wonderful cards! I'm now her follower so I can see all the new ones she makes!

Sandra H zei

Hi, Just called at your moms blog and become a followers, it's brilliant and the cards are just so lovely too!:)x

Lizzie Laine zei

Angelique

Stopping by to say "Thanks" for all your adorable digis. I have just recently started using digis, when I stumbled upon your blog and have been dying to use some of them.
I just posted one on my blog, thought you might like to stop by and see it!

http://expressionsbyelaine.blogspot.com/2012/07/cute-digi-card.html

Thanks,
Elaine

Sally zei

I have just nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Just a simple recognition of how much I enjoy visiting your blog. http://inmy-craftroom.blogspot.co.uk/

Cheryl zei

She does indeed make beautiful cards! Of course your designs help make anyone's cards beautiful! Thanks once again for all you share with us!