WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



woensdag 26 mei 2010

Thanks


Hallo allemaal.
Dank jullie wel voor alle leuke reacties die ik blijf krijgen! En alweer (bijna) 600 volgers :-)Ik heb lang getwijfeld om aan dit blog te beginnen, ik vind het heerlijk om te tekenen maar dacht wie zit er nou op mijn krabbels te wachten... geen idee dat zoveel mensen mijn digi's leuk zouden vinden! Hopelijk vinden jullie deze ook weer leuk.
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

**************************
Hi everybody
Thanks for all the nice reactions i keep recieving! And already (almost) 600 followers :-) I had a lot of doubts to start this blog, i love to draw but thought who's waiting for my scribbles.... i had no idea that so many people would like my digi's! I hope you will like my new one too.
greetings Sliekje and cats

36 opmerkingen:

Saskia Pullen zei

Hij is erg schattig Angelique!
Ik denk dat ik hiermee wel wat

De contouren van mijn glasinlood effect zijn af. Deze is nu aan het drogen. Vanavond ga ik hem inkleuren, dan kan ik morgenavond een foto er van maken! Ik heb de geisha met de waaier hiervoor gebruikt!

Groetjes,

Saskia

Saskia zei

Dank je wel!!

Saskia :)

Louise zei

Super zeg al bijne 600 Volgers!!!! je hebt eer van je werk ze zijn ook erg leuk.

gr.Louise

Gina zei

How sweet! He looks like he's waiting for someone special!
Love as always Gina x x x

daisy zei

hoi sliekje,

o hij is super leuk, en alweer bijna 600 volgers, das mooi!;)

groetjes
daisy

Unknown zei

Dank je wel voor al deze leuke digi's. Ze zijn keer op keer weer even leuk!

Groetjes, Claudia

Anneke zei

Dank je wel weer voor deze schattige digi!!
Groetjes Anneke

Shell Shearer Swinscoe zei

Oh so sweet thank you x

hugs shell xx

Amy's Stocking Stuffers zei

Thank you so much!

Betty Benton zei

Girl, we love your "scribbles"!! Thank you so much!

Marianne zei

we blijven ze leuk vinden Sliekje. dankjewel voor alle leuke digi's van de voorbije weken.

Poppet zei

Thank you for this handsome chap Sliekje

KSinMT zei

I just discovered your blog and I love your drawings. Thank you for sharing with us. Kathy

Kimberly S zei

So very cute! Another adorable image for your collection. Thank you so much for sharing!!! :)

Ardilla zei

Thank you!
It´s a nice image.
Your drawings are really sweet and that´s the reason we follow you =)

Jennie zei

Your drawings are beautiful

xx

Astrid en Brenda zei

Bedankt voor de hele leuke digistempel.
Groetjes Brenda en Astrid

craftygranny zei

Really beautiful as always. Thank you so much.

Carolina Girl (Cely) zei

Oh, so very cute.....I just love this....thank you for sharing!

martina's kaartjes zei

OOOOH jongens ! Ja, die zijn schaars om te gebruiken. Hij is heel lief ! Bedankt !
Groetjes, Martina

Linda zei

Thank you he is such a cutie!!

ileana zei

This is so cute!! thanks so much for sharing it with us :-) Hugs,

Marisa zei

Congratulations on 600 followers! I'm not surprised, your images are fantastic. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Hugs

Cindy N. zei

Thank you! So happy for you (and for us also). Hugs.

Gusta zei

dank je wel hoor en super meid 600 volgers !!!!

groetjes Gusta

Vickie zei

Thanks for the sweet digi!

Christine zei

Thankyou for your cute digi stamps, I have become a follower
Christine

jogry zei

I like your digis, Thanks for sharing,

Yvonne38 zei

Ik vind hem erg leuk, maar het lijkt net of het jongetje geen handjes en vingertjes heeft.

♥ Yolanda ♥ zei

Hallo Angelique, je tekeningen zijn heel erg leuk en, omdat het digitale plaatjes zijn, ideaal om op kaarten of andere projecten te gebruiken!
Bedankt, mannenstempels zijn schaars.
Groetjes, ook aan je katten :).
Yolanda

Margaret zei

Hi Angelique. Margaret from South Africa - thanks for the really nice freebie digistamps! Keep on designing please.

Ilse zei

Super gewoon, dank je wel hiervoor !

Wiccababe zei

Hi there,
have just syumbled upon your blog and just wanted to let you know that I love your little characters - have lifted the wee kitten lying on its back and will hopefully get back to you once I have used it on a card
greetings from Aberdeen, Scotland
Debbi
xx

ileana zei

Hi Sliekje! look what I did with two of your cute images: here!
Thank you so much! Hugs,

Bridgett Owens zei

Thank you very much for sharing your images! I love them!! I really like how you share boy images, too. It reminds me of my little guy! Thanks, again!!!

Crafting Queen zei

Lovely image, thank you.